Menu

FIAR questions- Cranberry Christmas instead of thanksgiving?

BugsMama

I'm not thinking you can sub it for all the lessons if any. BUT, I own CT & not CC if that makes any sense.

If you tell me your user name on the FIAR board {pm or here on the board} I can speak with the girl in charge of getting names cleared up so you have access. :)

I don't know about replacement as I am blessed to have CT, but I thought you might be interested to know that Purple House Press is bringing CT back. Ships mid-Sept. The are responsible for bringing back into print several FIAR books. :D

Good to know! I wonder if that means it will be available on amazon? Since we live overseas (APO) I stick to amazon for almost everything, because if it isn't shipped here priority, it takes for.ev.er.

Good to know! I wonder if that means it will be available on amazon? Since we live overseas (APO) I stick to amazon for almost everything, because if it isn't shipped here priority, it takes for.ev.er.

All of the other books that PHP have brought back have made their way to Amazon. It most likely won't be there come Sept, but in a few weeks or months it will.