Menu

want to make an AAS shower curtain

happycc

Any ideas?

It will have all the letters on them. The alphabet will be in order but the rest will be scatter around. I suppose I could keep the suffixes and prefixes together.

And then all the spelling rules scatter throughout the shower curtain. What is the best way to do this so it is rather aesthetic?

Do I just get a plain shower curtain and write the information in permanent markers? Sounds rather blah...any other ideas? Are there shower curtains with squares where you can place information in it? (wouldn;t it be cool to have your family pictures in there too).

What a cool idea!!!!

What about buying or making some square stencils, and painting the squares on with fabric paint? Actually, any paint would probably work. Then once that is dry, you could either use a Sharpie or black paint and letter stencils to put in the letters, etc?

Or... What about iron on transfers? I wonder if you could make those on the computer, then print them off and use those?

Seriously cool idea.

Yes, I've seen pictures somewhere where the shower curtain has lots of clear pockets. The idea was you could use it to store toiletries in it, but you could put index cards or colored paper or whatever in the pockets, with the letters on them.