Menu

Element 83 Jewlery!

Gorgeous. (I tried to leave a reply & typed it all out on your blog, only to realize it wouldn't post because I don't have an account through one of the providers listed. Bah, humbug! :tongue_smilie:)

Gorgeous jewelry, though, & what a neat way to have fallen into creating art. (I have that book too. I think I need to start on some fun, funky projects!)

Gorgeous. And I love that this family is "one of our own" here on the hive. So glad you linked to them. Love the write up of their jewelry on their Etsy shop. "Gold's value is due to it's scarcity, yet nearly everyone you know has a boring piece of jewelry made from it. Bismuth's beauty is real and you may never meet anyone else adorned with it. Move up 4 protons to element83!"

Edited by MSNative

I love that site, it's the first jewelry I've ever pointed out to DH as a potential gift. I already know what my Christmas gift "from him" will be. :tongue_smilie:

ds9 was picking out stuff from their etsy store for her Christmas list yesterday, too! :001_smile:I love the rings...and the bowls. Everything is just so unique and beautiful!

Gorgeous. And I love that this family is "one of our own" here on the hive. So glad you linked to them. Love the write up of their jewelry on their Etsy shop. "Gold's value is due to it's scarcity, yet nearly everyone you know has a boring piece of jewelry made from it. Bismuth's beauty is real and you may never meet anyone else adorned with it. Move up 4 protons to element83!"

Yep. I love that they are Hivers! And Mary is so totally NICE!!

• 2 weeks later...