Menu

? on bunk beds

You know how you can separate them and make them two individual twin beds - do any of them end up the same size? Or am I wasting my time looking for ones that will be the same height afterward? I'm looking for a white cottage like twin set w/ trundle underneath- if anyone happens to know of one! ;)

hmm. Hadn't realized that if might use the tall ones on each so that they would be the same size. I like that! Is that normal for most?

Yes, most use the headboards for the bottom bunk, and the footboards for the top bunk. They will be the same size when you take them apart for ind. twins.

I think that the beds our boys have do the mix and match thing, but really, the difference is so minor on theirs (we've had the set for 11 years, so I don't know the brand), that we just unbunked them and left them assembles the same way they were as bunks. If they were right next to each other, it might be noticable, but they're in an L formation and you can't tell.