Menu

I'm not qualified for this (homeschool consultant) job, but...

you might be! I just saw this posted on Rainbow Resource Center's website and I thought I'd share it here in case anyone was interested.

Homeschool Consultant

Rainbow Resource Center, Inc
. is looking for a homeschool consultant. Candidates should have significant homeschool experience (10 + years) and success using a variety of educational materials. Excellent verbal and written communications skills are required with a heart to help homeschool families. This person will work with our staff of three consultants to answer phone, live chat and email questions from customers, which range from product comparisons to a variety of “how to†homeschool questions. Written skills will also be utilized to write product descriptions for our catalog/website. Candidates should be willing to attend homeschool conventions as part of a crew to help with set-up, answering questions, and giving workshops. This position is full-time at our office located about 35 minutes northwest of Peoria, IL. Rainbow Resource Center, Inc. offers paid holidays, paid vacations, health insurance, employee product discounts and a 401(k) with company contribution. Please send resume to Rainbow Resource Center, Inc. 655 Township Rd. 500 E, Toulon, IL 61483 or
. For more information please contact Zach at 309-695-3200.

Sounds like a fun job. Plus, you would be 45 minutes from me so that's another bonus. :D