Menu

"Heather in NC" is here!!!! Heather and her family are just beautiful!!!!!

We visited with them briefly last night -- I was at a swim meet when they arrived so DH and DD13 welcomed them. When I arrived home from the meet, they were out having dinner. They arrived back a little while later, and dh, the kids and I went over and we visited and everyone met everyone.

They are the most beautiful family -- Heather is so very pretty - her kids are precious, her dh is so friendly! Natalie, well, she is a petite, absolutely adorable, gorgeous little girl -- just beautiful beyond words. Heather's boys are wonderful -- such great company. The kids didn't want to say good night and split up.

Their itinerary is as hectic as my kids' swim team/dive team schedule, but we are hoping that this evening (no swim meet or dive meet) we can all visit and maybe go to the pool.

Heather brought beautiful gifts for all of us - that was so very sweet of her, and my ds has been wearing the amazing soccer jersey from Malaysia since last night.

I will try to post photos of the Guest Cottage now that it is 99% finished -- dd13 and I worked and were still moving in furniture at 2pm yesterday. I had wanted to have the fridge stocked with cold water and stuff and I wanted to have fresh flowers but I ran out of time -- I had volunteered at a swim meet at 4pm.

Heather, her dh and her kids have the most positive energy -- just sitting with them and talking is an enervating experience! I realize it is 'after' the fact, but meeting Heather IRL, she is definitely a woman who could move herself and three other people 10,000 miles to the other side of the globe.....and come back to visit with a new member of their family: the most adorable little girl you can imagine.

We are so happy that they are here!:)

How special! I know how fun it was for my family to meet your family (seems like eons ago)! Enjoy yourselves!

You have been in my thoughts and prayers. :grouphug: It DOES seem like eons ago....but it isn't even three years, is it :confused: or is it? It was such fun, and it was such a blessing spending that time with your family and your parents.

I am hoping they have now moved to CO? :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

You have been in my thoughts and prayers. :grouphug: It DOES seem like eons ago....but it isn't even three years, is it :confused: or is it? It was such fun, and it was such a blessing spending that time with your family and your parents.

I am hoping they have now moved to CO? :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Aww, thanks Mariann :grouphug:! I think it was 3 years ago, because I did not have Jonah and he will be 2 in August. Gosh, time flies. What a fun week we had in the Outer Banks! I already miss the ocean, but the mountains sure make me happy too.

My mom just flew out yesterday. We had bought her a ticket and then a week later her house sold (after 17 months:glare:). So, she was able to come out and she put an offer in on a house in our neighborhood. Yeah! They will be here in August. It was hard waiting on God's time, but when it was His time gosh things really fell in to place :D

Sorry, to hijack the thread! I didn't want to ignore your comments. Hope your kiddos are enjoying their summer!

Aww, thanks Mariann :grouphug:! I think it was 3 years ago, because I did not have Jonah and he will be 2 in August. Gosh, time flies. What a fun week we had in the Outer Banks! I already miss the ocean, but the mountains sure make me happy too.

My mom just flew out yesterday. We had bought her a ticket and then a week later her house sold (after 17 months:glare:). So, she was able to come out and she put an offer in on a house in our neighborhood. Yeah! They will be here in August. It was hard waiting on God's time, but when it was His time gosh things really fell in to place :D

Sorry, to hijack the thread! I didn't want to ignore your comments. Hope your kiddos are enjoying their summer!

I have tried to reply three times -- let's hope this time it works. I am so happy your parents will be there next month. Congrats and many blessings on your family! And...you are not hijacking. (((hugs)))