Menu

Asking the hive

Do you ever think of a question you want to ask on the board while you're out of the house and when you get home you can't remember what it was?? And so I'm absolutely positive I'm missing out on the wealth of wisdom in some area of my life. *sigh*

Do you ever think of a question you want to ask on the board while you're out of the house and when you get home you can't remember what it was?? And so I'm absolutely positive I'm missing out on the wealth of wisdom in some area of my life. *sigh*

Yes! All the time!

On the very rare occasions that I actually remember the question or comment, I talk myself out of posting it because: a) it's too *dumb*; b) it's too trivial; c) I'm not sure if it will cause a *firestorm*; d) I'm not sure how to tactfully ask or phrase it; e) it will possibly sit unanswered for the above reasons and/or because I have a tendency to *kill* threads; f) obligatory *other*:D.

While I do unintentionally kill threads, I must say that every question I've ever posted HAS been answered. :)

Earlier this evening in fact, I thought of a couple questions and thoughts I wanted to post, but I can't remember what they were now that I'm sitting here at the computer . . . :glare:

You are definitely not alone!