Menu

s/o Sharing an amazon Prime account

It is for family members living at the same address, but I don't know about streaming at the same time. Our computers are connected together and we have never had need of watching two different videos at once.

(I used to have Prime through a friend who claimed me as a family member. But Amaz*n pulled mine since it wasn't at the same address. I don't know if others have had better luck getting around that requirement. I now have my own Prime account.)

Interesting question. I will have to try it out with DH tonight. I know that I can't stream from my own account even though it's connected. I have to use his account for streaming and for getting my free kindle book a month. I only get the free prime shipping on my account.

Interesting question. I will have to try it out with DH tonight. I know that I can't stream from my own account even though it's connected. I have to use his account for streaming and for getting my free kindle book a month. I only get the free prime shipping on my account.

:iagree: We've decided to sign me up as the primary member for next year, when dh's expires. If I want to stream something, I'd have to sign in on his account; I haven't even tried the Kindle books b/c my kindle is tied to my amazon acct.