Menu

bwhahaha, "shake your head"

I'm a really emotional aloud reader.

The Giving Tree is always a sure sob fest for me.

Ogden Nash throws me into fits of laughter, so does Dr. Suess.

The worst ever?

The Far Side.

"the guy"---o...who will discover his identity?

Happy clapping icon for the first correct answer. I got a bloody headache from figuring it out. :)

The worst ever?

The Far Side.

Ay, I do this too. I get so weepy sometimes when i'm reading it's ridiculous! Dr. Seuss? I can't even read Oh The Places You Will Go without breaking down in tears. It always makes me think of my son and all the places he won't/can't go. :(

The worst ever?

The Far Side.

Happy clapping icon for the first correct answer. I got a bloody headache from figuring it out. :)

The Giving Tree makes me sob. Absolutely SOB! Love the Far Side. I so wish they'd come out with more.

My favorite two from the far side is the dog one, "what dogs really say" and then the one with the dog trying to lure the cat into the dryer.."FUD" & "Oh please...please!" oh heck, make it three, the "School for the Gifted" is a killer too. I still say that when I try to open a door the wrong way!

My favorite two from the far side is the dog one, "what dogs really say" and then the one with the dog trying to lure the cat into the dryer.."FUD" & "Oh please...please!" oh heck, make it three, the "School for the Gifted" is a killer too. I still say that when I try to open a door the wrong way!

This is me!!!

So hard to pick a favorite. Dad and I always swapped Far Side calendars for Christmas every year until they stopped making them. Shopping has gotten ever so much harder.

He's not Neal Patrick Harris is he?

We love the Far Side in our house too. :) I love the one with the husky kid on the top of the slide and the spiders at the bottom with a web across the end of the slide who say, "If we pull this off we'll eat like kings!" I love the "bird's view of the world" one too. :D

Edited by Ibbygirl