Menu

how many pictures of your children.....

Tons, formal and unformal, on the walls, in frames on tables and on bookshelves, on the corkboard in the kitchen. (obviously many of these are family photos, so not just the children) So does everyone I know. I have never walked into a home and thought there were too many pictures of the children.

:iagree: I have a wall full of pictures in our family room and actually we've gotten many compliments on it. The kids love it too, they get to see pictures of themselves and siblings when they were babies. :001_smile: We also have random picture frames on end tables, the fridge, etc.

I never thought it was possible to have too many pictures of your kids until I met my Dh. :tongue_smilie:

In my house, I had a baby picture of each kid in the living room and maybe three family pictures spaced throughout the house, plus a few sports and school pictures on the mantel. His walls were covered in pictures of his kids. Portraits, caricatures, family pictures, candid pictures at the beach, birthday pictures, school pictures, bathtub pictures, etc. He loves photography and his kids and never even realized that his house was being taken over.

In our new house, we have a family portrait in the living room, individual pictures of the kids in the family room, a picture of all the kids in our bedroom and some sports pictures in the games room. It seems like the right amount. :)

4 and they are all small, black and white, in small frames on my dresser. They are of dd13 and ds17 when the were very young. Dh found them in the attic (from a display I had made years ago) and put them out. I need to put up on of dd5 before she notices she is not there, but we don't have a b&w of her. I guess I need to photoshop one. They are the only photographs on display in my home. I leave them up since dh put them up. Honestly, photos of people make me very sad and full of regrets. That is why I put them away in the first place, but dh doesn't know that. I am rarely in my room, so I don't see them very often...I will leave them up for him.

Right now, just one on the fridge and its from when he was a toddler. He's sitting on dh's lap and they're both just so stinkin' cute!

I usually have them displayed, but for many reasons I haven't done so in this house yet. I like to have them in a separate space. In this house I'm going to use the small hallway to the bedrooms. My plan is to paint a tree and then the photos will be "hung" on the branches.

One of our problems is we just don't print photos anymore.

I do have a small collage I did in the classroom, but I'm taking it down and redoing it when I paint.

We do have a framed photo of my MIL that she gave us for Christmas. It's adorable, I actually like my MIL, and dh has one of his brothers and sisters on his dresser.