Menu

Exploration Education Physical Science

mom2jjka

If you have used this - could you please tell me if there is any sound in the lessons at all? I tried watching a sample lesson and all of it was silent.

I expected that the text would not be read, but even the demonstration videos were silent. Is this how the whole program is ?

Edited by mom2jjka

• 1 month later...
Guest Kingbirdchick

I just joined the forum so I could comment on this thread-

We have EE Physical Science, and it DOES have sound. I loaded the CD onto the laptop, it installed, and it's worked great ever since. My 7 year old asks to do it- she enjoys learning on the computer. IMO, it's a great (almost) open and go science curriculum for early elementary.

~Jenny

Edited by Kingbirdchick
Forgot name

There is background MUSIC when you are navigating the CD but there is NO SOUND during the lessons. When you click on each lesson in the table of contents and go to the page for the lesson there isn't any sound. :confused: I'm not upset about it...my kids will read the lessons off the computer. I, too, thought there would be an audio of the lesson.

For the lessons? Really? Sound as in somebody reading the text or sound like background music?

Yes, that's my question- is there a voice reading the text on the screen? Or just music background?

Thanks for clarifying!

I am referring to the intermediate level - standard .

Thanks

Edited by SS in MD

Yes, that's my question- is there a voice reading the text on the screen? Or just music background?

Thanks for clarifying!

I am referring to the intermediate level - standard .

Thanks

No sound according to my ds.

I love that it is open & go and my ds LOVES it! Wish the company produced more material for other sciences.