Menu

First evacuated for fires........not the bomb squad has closed our street

for a pipe bomb. And no, I don't live in a big city.........I live in a "town".....we don't even have enough people to qualify as a city and just recently retained town status.......20,000 people and the nearest "city" is a half hour away.

One street up (which here is about 200 feet) there was a pipe bomb in the middle of the road.

I have 9 teenagers at my house for a 4th party........we were going to go to the races tonight and my husband is trying to get home but they won't let anyone through.

So, I now have 9 teenagers staying indefinitely at my home on the 4th of July.........no races............no husband

This is on the heels of being evacuated for 3 days because of the fires in Nor Cal

Brother!!!!! This certainly qualifies as the worst summer ever.

Oh, Rachel, what a bummer! Maybe it is just a firework and not a pipe bomb? Or maybe some kids were trying to make a bottle rocket or something. I was feeling sorry for my family since they canceled all fireworks due to fire danger, but at least I can leave my home. ;) I hope it all gets figured out so you and your house-full can have a great evening!

for a pipe bomb. And no, I don't live in a big city.........I live in a "town".....we don't even have enough people to qualify as a city and just recently retained town status.......20,000 people and the nearest "city" is a half hour away.

One street up (which here is about 200 feet) there was a pipe bomb in the middle of the road.

I have 9 teenagers at my house for a 4th party........we were going to go to the races tonight and my husband is trying to get home but they won't let anyone through.

So, I now have 9 teenagers staying indefinitely at my home on the 4th of July.........no races............no husband

This is on the heels of being evacuated for 3 days because of the fires in Nor Cal

Brother!!!!! This certainly qualifies as the worst summer ever.

Not the worst summer, the pipe bomb didn't go off did it?