Menu

THIS is so frivolous......but I am pleased to announce.....

Sounds great! I have been looking for a hair salon for months just for a basic cut but I can't find one that has a private or back room for cuts and doesn't charge an arm and a leg.

I hear you. I am going to someone new after having had the same stylist for 10 years. And, when I found the one I used for 10 years, I had gone to the previous one for 10 years. I am very loyal. animated-smiley-beauty-care.gif

I think we should all get excited about the frivolous things more often!

party0019.gif

precisely. cheerleader.gifI think a little frivolity now and then is a good thing.

Sounds great! I have been looking for a hair salon for months just for a basic cut but I can't find one that has a private or back room for cuts and doesn't charge an arm and a leg.

I'm just curious.....I never knew salons had private roooms for cuts. Why would that be important? I'm not judging.....I truly am just curious.

I'm just curious.....I never knew salons had private roooms for cuts. Why would that be important? I'm not judging.....I truly am just curious.

I mostly don't want male patrons able to see my hair down for religious reasons. I wear it up in a bun if I'm leaving the house and I'm transitioning to wearing either a hijab or some type of headcovering that totally covers the hair at all times.

cheerleader.gifI think a little frivolity now and then is a good thing.

Instead of "it's the little things in life", we should be saying "it's the frivolous things in life" that are important.

I'm glad you found the salon. My hair salon (10 minutes from my house) does nails, massages, etc. I'm just too chicken to venture out of my stylist's chair to partake in the other offerings there. Maybe one day....

I mostly don't want male patrons able to see my hair down for religious reasons. I wear it up in a bun if I'm leaving the house and I'm transitioning to wearing either a hijab or some type of headcovering that totally covers the hair at all times.

I see. That makes sense, I just had never thought about it.

Instead of "it's the little things in life", we should be saying "it's the frivolous things in life" that are important.

I'm glad you found the salon. My hair salon (10 minutes from my house) does nails, massages, etc. I'm just too chicken to venture out of my stylist's chair to partake in the other offerings there. Maybe one day....

Hi, Heather: :seeya: When you are ready, you will know.:)