Menu

Scheduling Omnibus III Primary and Secondary

Can someone with Omnibus experience help me determine how to schedule the primary and secondary readings? Do you do them at the same time or alternate one lesson of each? I didn't realize that they are completely separate sections of the book so I had assumed that they would overlap within the same lesson- allowing me to select which readings to assign.

Any other advice with Omnibus? Thank you!

Can someone with Omnibus experience help me determine how to schedule the primary and secondary readings? Do you do them at the same time or alternate one lesson of each? I didn't realize that they are completely separate sections of the book so I had assumed that they would overlap within the same lesson- allowing me to select which readings to assign.

Any other advice with Omnibus? Thank you!

The recommendation is to schedule the primary readings for 5 days a week and the secondary readings for 3 days a week. We did both on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays and just the primary readings on Tuesdays and Fridays this past year. HTH