Menu

Yeah! AP results available by phone...

Hi, Kathleen,

Here's the info about AP grades by phone for this year:

Grades By Phone

Starting July 1, AP Grades by Phone for the current year's exams will be available for students in the United States, U.S. territories, and Canada for a fee of $8 per call. This service will be offered 24 hours a day by TouchTone phone and will remain available year-round. The toll-free number is (888) 308-0013. Students outside the United States, U.S. territories, and Canada should call (609) 771-7366. You may also send your AP grades by phone for a fee of $15 per college, beginning July 4. These automated services are payable by credit card only.

...though I'm not surprised at your son's top notch score, Kathleen. ;) I haven't called yet because my ds lost his AP number and I keep remembering after East Coast office hours. Now it will be Monday before I can call, and it wouldn't surprise me if the grades arrive within a week of then. So, we might just wait for the hard copy.

LaJuana - I think that you can get the test scores with a social security number - if your student entered it on the bubble sheet. Also, the system is totally automated. Unless you have a problem, there is no warm body on the other end -- so you may not need to call during "business hours." Just a suggestion if you want to try before Monday. :001_smile: ~Brigid