Menu

PSA for those with Netflix streaming:

Wabi Sabi

The Electric Company (the new shows, not the original 70s version) is now on Netflix. My 7 year old has spent quite a bit of time watching it this weekend and LOVES the show. I think he's learned more in 10 episodes than he has in an entire year of ETC workbooks. :D

Anyhow, it's a very recent addition to Netflix. I'd searched before and couldn't find the episodes available anywhere other than iTunes. We're planning on schooling throughout the summer and I think that this could be a really fun break from/supplement to his ETC workbooks.

The Electric Company (the new shows, not the original 70s version) is now on Netflix. My 7 year old has spent quite a bit of time watching it this weekend and LOVES the show. I think he's learned more in 10 episodes than he has in an entire year of ETC workbooks. :D

Anyhow, it's a very recent addition to Netflix. I'd searched before and couldn't find the episodes available anywhere other than iTunes. We're planning on schooling throughout the summer and I think that this could be a really fun break from/supplement to his ETC workbooks.

Thanks for sharing!

Thanks! Love Netflix - but not always easy to discover all the gems that are hidden there!

The worst, though, is discovering something cool only to see it go away later on. We used to watch WordWorld on there. I would be able to pick by episode and find ones that corresponding to things they had been working on. I haven't seen it on there in awhile now. :glare: