Menu

As some of you know, we have been under some extra stress lately. When the new version of it started a week ago, I started having MAJOR stomach issues. Well, today I was able to eat some solid food but it still hurts like crazy. And 5 hours later, after eating what may be considered probably 1/6 of a normal meal, I feel like I *just* ate and ate WAY too much.

Does anyone have any more ideas. I've calmed down considerably emotionally speaking, but my body hasn't responded in kind.

I thought of thanking the person responsible for this. Not the best way to lose weight but it is happening!

Do over the counter meds help at all? I would eat good yogurt and just eat a tiny bit every hour until things settle down. Never rule out needing to see a doc about your stomach with all the stress you are under. :grouphug:

Gastritis can do that. I have been dealing with it for a couple of months and am finally getting to the point that I can say that it is almost gone, although I took an Advil the other day and regretted it.

Anyway, if it is gastritis get it taken care of now because it can lead to ulcers.

Thanks y'all. I have drank less also because even that seems to upset my stomach.

I kinda think I may have worked myself into a situation where I can't eat because I wasn't eating because I couldn't eat. A vicious cycle. I tried some Pepto the second day and Tums twice (but some idiot bought "berry smoothie" flavor or something like that; and it was so strong I thought I'd die from the smell alone).

I ate supper. I was hungry this time...really hungry. Body objected to the abuse.

I was thinking that calming down would help.

Sipping water and a little yogurt at a time sounds doable though.