Menu

xpost: Anyone cut the answers out of Jacobs Algebra?

I go thru the Set II exercises with my ds and would like to have the answers where I can see them as we go along. I'm thinking I want to cut the Set II answers out, cut the binding off the TM, and bind them all together.

I just can't bring myself to actually cut the pages out of the text! I'm afraid it will look junky at the back with all the pages missing. :glare::confused:

Anyone done this or cut a bunch of pages out of another text?

Thanks!

Kim

I go thru the Set II exercises with my ds and would like to have the answers where I can see them as we go along. I'm thinking I want to cut the Set II answers out, cut the binding off the TM, and bind them all together.

I just can't bring myself to actually cut the pages out of the text! I'm afraid it will look junky at the back with all the pages missing. :glare::confused:

Anyone done this or cut a bunch of pages out of another text?

Thanks!

Kim

We will be doing Jacobs in the Fall. How about photocopying the pages? I do think cutting would affect resale value.

I did copy a page or two. I also downloaded the answer key sample from Ask Dr Callahan which has the first chapter or two. I like the format of it, but can't find just that key without having to buy their whole program.

I'm just thinking I would like it all nice and neat in one bound copy.

Chris, did the text look wonky with the pages missing in the back?