Menu

I woke up at 3 am with the moat horrible back pain. I have a knot on my upper back, left side. It hurt so bad I had trouble breathing. DH tried massaging it. The pain radiated through my body and made by belly hurt. I could not lay down. I took a tylenol, got an ice pack and sat in the recliner. It took an hour for the pain to go down enough to let me sleep. I iced my back 15 minutes on 15 off and woke up with tye melted ice pack still on my back. It is better this morning, but still there. I am icing it again, it helps immensely! I am debating going to the chiropractor this afternoon. I don't know if it will help, but it feels like something is out of place. Ouch!!!

Just needed to share so I won't cry :(

I woke up at 3 am with the moat horrible back pain. I have a knot on my upper back, left side. It hurt so bad I had trouble breathing. DH tried massaging it. The pain radiated through my body and made by belly hurt. I could not lay down. I took a tylenol, got an ice pack and sat in the recliner. It took an hour for the pain to go down enough to let me sleep. I iced my back 15 minutes on 15 off and woke up with tye melted ice pack still on my back. It is better this morning, but still there. I am icing it again, it helps immensely! I am debating going to the chiropractor this afternoon. I don't know if it will help, but it feels like something is out of place. Ouch!!!

Just needed to share so I won't cry :(

Try 3 ibuprofen for reducing inflammation. That is what our dr. recommends. :grouphug:

My dh also uses muscle relaxers.

Try 3 ibuprofen for reducing inflammation. That is what our dr. recommends. :grouphug:

My dh also uses muscle relaxers.

I am 29 weeks pregnant, so meds are limited. I did get into the chiropractor. I had a rib out of place. I had a nice massage, a little heat, and he put it back in place! He also did a light adjustment on my back and legs. Last night I had the best night's sleep since being pregnant! 8.5 hours, a trip to the bathroom and another 1.5 hours!!!

I made DH go as well, he has not been to a chiropractor in 15 years! His back and neck feel better too.