Menu

I want to find a pair of shoes like this...but in tan....

Womens - Rugged Outback - Women's Buckley Bumptoe Sandal - Payless Shoes

last year this style of shoes came in a shade of lt brown, but I killed my beloved pair working in the garden and needed to replace them. But this year the colors are navy blue and 2 shades of gray. What I love about these shoes is that I can wear them with jeans and socks, or bare foot with shorts or capri's. So I might need to go to a different store...can some one help me find a similar shoe, with a similar price, but in a shade of brown or tan???

thanks.

Womens - Rugged Outback - Women's Buckley Bumptoe Sandal - Payless Shoes

last year this style of shoes came in a shade of lt brown, but I killed my beloved pair working in the garden and needed to replace them. But this year the colors are navy blue and 2 shades of gray. What I love about these shoes is that I can wear them with jeans and socks, or bare foot with shorts or capri's. So I might need to go to a different store...can some one help me find a similar shoe, with a similar price, but in a shade of brown or tan???

thanks.

I have them in olive from last year--I might go get the navy blue today. I love them, too. The first pair looks brown to me, even though it says grey. If I do get to the store, I'll let you know what color they are.

I can't get the link to work either. the only thing I can think of, if you all would be so kind, is to go to payless.com and then type in rugged outback...and scroll down until you see Women's Buckley Bucktoe sandel. Sorry for all of the trouble...I really wanted to make it easier. Bless you all who can help me.

Edited by NEprairemom