Menu

Please share your Word or Excel Week-at-a-Glance

Aloha2U

Those of you who create your own Week-at-a-Glance or Year-at-a-Glance lesson plans via Word or Excel spreadsheets, would you mind sharing them with the rest of us? I came across one awhile ago that I really liked the layout of... and hope to get re-inspired once again. :)

Here is a link to a two page week at a glance planner I'm using right now with my oldest. It is loosely CM-based. I put the subjects in the order that we do them. The literature section is for our poetry, Shakespeare studies, and books my dd reads to me. I personalized it by adding in some clip art that represents our homeschool and I typed in a different Bible verse for each week as well. You could use inspirational quotes instead to make it secular. This is my favorite planner I've made so far. Very easy to use practical with lots of writing/typing space. I usually try to do a one page planner, but I really like this two page version.

Page 1

Page 2

Because I am a make-my-own planner addict :tongue_smilie: Here is the planner I made for next school year when I will have my dc combined for World Geography, Science, and Bible. It is the only year I'm planning on combining. It is a landscape view planner. It is only 4 days a week. I might tweak this some more before next year, but I like the bones of it.

Combined Subjects Weekly Planner

Here is my one page planner for HOD Bigger that I made for this year. Eventhough it's for Bigger Hearts, you could easily adapt it to any curriculum. I based it off of a Sonlight IG sample I found online.

Bigger Weekly View

HTH.

Ahhhh, thanks Monica! I'd still like to take a look at yours, but hey... your blog isn't in your siggy. Are you still blogging? I suppose one could ask the same of me, since I haven't posted in a while. ;)

I am not blogging. It's been a tough year. Basically all I am doing right now for planning is 1. make a rough plan of everything per semester on the computer to make sure we stay on track (very, very basic) and 2. plan weekly into a pencil/paper planner. (I did order the Well Planned Day planner for the fall.) I have decided I really like the pencil and paper way of planning and doing it weekly seems to work out best.