Menu

TPS English 2 -- recommended teacher?

Dd had Mrs. Tittel and really liked her! Unfortunately, it doesn't look like her timeslot will work for ds this year. Below are the other available English 2 teachers. Who would you recommend? (PMs are fine too!)

Mrs. Frederick

Miss Shearon

Mrs. Johnson

I would appreciate your help!

Ds.2 did English 1 with Mrs. Frederick and English 2 with Miss. Shearon and would recommend both of them.

That's good to know! Unfortunately, Mrs. Frederick's sections, as many as there are, do not work in his schedule! One of Miss Shearon's does, but he is on the wait list. Has anyone heard anything about Mrs. Johnson?

Thanks for your help!

Great! Thank you! My son likes Mrs. Johnson's class time better, but we're on the waiting list for Miss Shearon's. I still haven't found anyone who has had any experience with Mrs. Johnson, but I noticed that one of Miss Shearon's classes has a waiting list already (as do many of Mrs. Frederick's).

My daughter has had Mrs. Johnson this year for English 2. She adores her and has learned a ton. I recommend her without reservation. In fact, my daughter said I need to make sure her younger sisters (all 3 of them...) get to experience a class with Mrs. Johnson.

My daughter has had Mrs. Johnson this year for English 2. She adores her and has learned a ton. I recommend her without reservation. In fact, my daughter said I need to make sure her younger sisters (all 3 of them...) get to experience a class with Mrs. Johnson.

Good to know! Thanks! We may just stick with her class then! (He's enrolled in her class and on the waiting list for Miss Shearon.) How long has she taught at TPS?