Menu

the WTM blogring has been updated

The WTM Forums blog ring has been updated. There should be no dead links on it anymore.

Just a reminder, folks: pleease with a cherry on top send me an email so I can deactivate you when you take your link-a-ma-jig down. Otherwise, folks trying to go for a whirl round the ring don't end up at a dead end.

If you were removed and don't know why, shoot me an e-mail (not a PM).

To sign up for the blogring, just go here, make sure you meet the criteria, and follow the simple instructions.

I'm probably missing something rather obvious, but how do I find the actual ring? I poked around your blog a bit and around the sign-up page, but didn't see a link to others? Thanks!

Hmm, maybe it's camouflaged because it's all in green? On the left sidebar on my blog, look at the pictures of my kids, then the picture of the dragon, and right under the photo of the dragon, right above the Scholaric badge, should be the links.

I tried, but I can't find the place where I actually JOIN the webring. I clicked on the link from the blogpage, but the page it took me to required me to already have a passwork, logon or whatever. Are you able to link me directly to the page where I apply to get the password please?

Hmm, maybe it's camouflaged because it's all in green? On the left sidebar on my blog, look at the pictures of my kids, then the picture of the dragon, and right under the photo of the dragon, right above the Scholaric badge, should be the links.

Thank you! I just didn't realize that button was the link to the ring!

I tried, but I can't find the place where I actually JOIN the webring. I clicked on the link from the blogpage, but the page it took me to required me to already have a passwork, logon or whatever. Are you able to link me directly to the page where I apply to get the password please?

Sure. Enter your information here.