Menu

FREEDOM!!!!!

Can I just say I have the best friends in the world? The 3 girls are at one friends house, swimming, spending the night, swimming and not coming home til tomorrow afternoon. DS is at another friends house being spoiled rotten til tomorrow afternoon. I am ALONE in my own house. :D

BUT

I have to get it cleaned up before I can truly relax. :glare:

BUT

I can clean and no one is going right behind me destroying everything. :D

I am so stinking happy right now!!!

Can I just say I have the best friends in the world? The 3 girls are at one friends house, swimming, spending the night, swimming and not coming home til tomorrow afternoon. DS is at another friends house being spoiled rotten til tomorrow afternoon. I am ALONE in my own house. :D

BUT

I have to get it cleaned up before I can truly relax. :glare:

BUT

I can clean and no one is going right behind me destroying everything. :D

I am so stinking happy right now!!!

Alright, where do you live? I am coming over, I could use some peace and quiet.:driving:

But only if you cleaned!:lol:

;)

Well, I have successfully wasted 2 hours playing jewel quest. What is it about a mind numbing game with bad music that absolutely sucks me in?

Ok, now I"m really going to at least clean the kitchen. (my, how my expectations have changed! lol)

Well, I have successfully wasted 2 hours playing jewel quest. What is it about a mind numbing game with bad music that absolutely sucks me in?

Ok, now I"m really going to at least clean the kitchen. (my, how my expectations have changed! lol)

For me it's Free Cell. Gah!! I can't stop!:lol:

My kids are gone, too. We just went on vacation to Williamsburg, VA, drove over to my in-laws in OH, then back to TN to my parents. My dd stayed in OH (they're bringing her back the 29th), and my ds (for the 1st time ever by himself!) stayed in TN and will be back here in GA on the 25th.

I'm not sure quite what to think of it???!!! My husband is a school teacher and off, but is teaching half days next week for a special summer graduation test. So we will at least have some really good time together.

It feels really weird, though.

Amy of GA

Darin's wife for 17 years

11yo dd

5yo ds