Menu

Legomaniacs: Series 6 Minifigures?

In the past, we've been able to print out barcodes that tell which minifigure is in each package -- is there a trick like this for series 6? So far my online searches have just said to feel the bag and try to figure it out. I just don't have that kind of time, and I need to fill some Easter baskets! :tongue_smilie:

PS -- Series 5 and 6 Minifigs are buy one, get on 50% off at Toys R Us today and tomorrow! :001_smile:

Ack! I never occurred to me that there would be ways to tell what's in which bag. :glare: Duh!! I'll have to look up some of the older series as I've still seen some of those around. My kids got the Lady Liberty from Series 6. She's pretty :coolgleamA:

Does anybody know if there are ways to tell the Playmobil packages apart? What does one even google? :tongue_smilie:

The bumps are on the sealed part below the barcode if I remember correctly. The 2nd link I posted said that their bump code was for a specific lot. Not sure if that lot is still out. I got a few from that lot when they first came out and all were what the bumps said they should be.

Ack! I never occurred to me that there would be ways to tell what's in which bag. :glare: Duh!! I'll have to look up some of the older series as I've still seen some of those around. My kids got the Lady Liberty from Series 6. She's pretty :coolgleamA:

Does anybody know if there are ways to tell the Playmobil packages apart? What does one even google? :tongue_smilie:

My kids do the feel method on these.

The Playmobil packages were tough because at first my kids didn't know that the bodies are parts rather than completed figures in the packages (i.e. the body's framework is separate from the head, arms, etc.) but everything is feel-able in the packages. Online, people gave series 1 codes but they were a pain to try to match up to the packages. IIRC, one code matched at least two packages, so you'd still have to feel the components. Someone posted weights for each package, but we didn't have the nerve to bring a scale into the store! Feeling for the Playmobil accessories works well -- look online to find pictures of the complete minifig with his/her accessories, so you'll know exactly what you're trying to find.

For Lego minifigs, the easiest way is to feel for the most unusual component. So the Statue of Liberty, for example, has the crown and a "dress" type lower body, while the genie has a unique lower body.

Good luck!