Menu

Horizons Algebra I -coming Fall 2012

I thought some folks might appreciate knowing about this. It is in the catalog I received today.

It's a year too late for us, but I hope others will be able to use it. Their pre-algebra program is great.

I will cross post to the high school board.

I thought some folks might appreciate knowing about this. It is in the catalog I received today.

It's a year too late for us, but I hope others will be able to use it. Their pre-algebra program is great.

I will cross post to the high school board.

I just noticed this myself, thanks for starting the thread! My son is enjoying the Horizons pre-algebra this year. However I've already bought Jacobs for next year. I guess I should give him the option -- look at Jacobs, or the next level in what he's currently doing. I do like Horizons, but I sort of already got excited about Jacobs. (sheesh, you'd think *I* was taking algebra.) We're going to continue LOF as a supplement, doing pre-algebra with economics now, on to Beginning Algebra next year.

I hope someone buys the Horizons algebra early and tells us how it looks....:D

• 2 months later...