Menu

HST Online

nov05mama

Has anyone checked it out yet? Can't believe there's not a thread yet!

The online one looks WAY tempting...but the fee is a bit high for the budget at the moment. I am definitely going to check out a trial of it though and see all the differences...

Has anyone taken it for a spin yet?! Thoughts?!

I am trying the online version and so far hate it. Seriously hate it. It's a shame because I love the software version and I had to switch to a Mac so I can no longer use the software. I can't get anything I already built to transfer over to the online version and it's not as easy - for me - to build lesson plans. I bought a month and probably won't renew.

I am trying the online version and so far hate it. Seriously hate it. It's a shame because I love the software version and I had to switch to a Mac so I can no longer use the software. I can't get anything I already built to transfer over to the online version and it's not as easy - for me - to build lesson plans. I bought a month and probably won't renew.

What are you hating about it? I need to check out the video since I haven't had a chance to yet. I am still contemplating doing a month trial of it just to test it out, but wonder if I should even do that LOL!

I'm playing with a trial month now.

I kind of like it. I never got a handle on +, so this is a pleasant surprise.

I'm still trying to master the rescheduling feature. I've spent the past 4 years looking for a program that recreates the "bump" ability of Connection Academy's software (the only thing I really liked about that school, lol.)

What are you hating about it? I need to check out the video since I haven't had a chance to yet. I am still contemplating doing a month trial of it just to test it out, but wonder if I should even do that LOL!

I'd try it. You might be able to figure it out. LOL I just can't wrap my mind around the differences. I'm used to going to the Yahoo groups and getting most of the LP's I need.

I also had a lot of stuff entered into my library on the software version and I hate having to re-load everything. There could be a work around but I haven't found it.