Menu

Would WWS and HO Ancients 2 be too much writing?

That is a lot of writing. I would go with HO and after a while, if you feel there isn't enough writing, come up with more stuff to write about in the history notebook or start doing notebooking pages. There are loads of free versions on the internet, but I make my own. Right now he does some writing, but not really in paragraph style. Paragraph style will start with notebooking next year. If you're interested, you can see some of our notebooking pages here.

Mom in High Heels -- I love your history notebook covers -- and I briefly searched the websites you mention on your blog, but can't find them. Could you give me a hint on where to look specifically? Thanks!

She has covers for sale, but if you scroll to the bottom, there are 4 free pages. These are the ones I used. I didn't realize I hadn't included a link to them on my blog, so I edited it.

Edited by Moderator
NOT the right web address!

She has covers for sale, but if you scroll to the bottom, there are 4 free pages. These are the ones I used. I didn't realize I hadn't included a link to them on my blog, so I edited it.

Yay! Thank you!

Edited by Moderator
You might want to check that blog address...

• 1 month later...

My daughter doesn't do all the writing in HO because she is also using WWS and MCT's Voyage level. WWS is our writing priority. I pick and choose other writing assignments based on time and other factors.

As dd10 has adjusted to what is expected in WWS, I have started to increase the amount of writing required from HO.

Edited by Hilltop Academy