Menu

Does RFWP ever run sales or promotions?

melissel

I'm wondering if there are certain times of year I should look to buy there, or if they run free shipping or coupon codes or anything. I don't know whether or not I'll be at the Hartford conference, so I'm trying to keep my eyes peeled for good deals between now and September!

TIA!

The prices on their website are marked down, but are they always marked down? Are the convention prices lower than the already marked down online price? I have an MCT catalog from a convention last year, and it also has the prices marked down, but I don't remember if the prices at convention match the catalog because I didn't buy anything last year.

The prices on their website are marked down, but are they always marked down? Are the convention prices lower than the already marked down online price? I have an MCT catalog from a convention last year, and it also has the prices marked down, but I don't remember if the prices at convention match the catalog because I didn't buy anything last year.

I just checked my receipt from my July 2011 online order and the prices still match.

Melissel,

Don't give up hope - I found part of my Town set and an entire used set of the Voyage level by posting a 'Want to Buy' thread here and at Homeschoolclassifieds.com - they're out there! ;)

hang in there

Thank you both :D I'm just not on here as much I as I used to be anymore, so I keep missing the few opportunities that come up. I don't mind buying new, really. It will be nice to have a shiny, new, updated set! I'll post a WTB anyway though, just in case.