Menu

Birthday present for 3 year old...

I am really not stressing out about this at all but I kinda wanted to find something useful for my little girl that's turning 3 in a couple weeks. I've been sick for the last month and I'll admit it, I'm guilty of plopping her in front of the TV for some peace. :o On the bright side, she has watched the Leap Frog Letter Factory so much that she now knows all her basic letter sounds. :lol: She's very interested in letters right now and she is always bringing me her fridge magnets and telling me what sounds they make.

So, along those lines, are there any "education" toys you might think she would enjoy? Nothing over $25 and nothing messy. :tongue_smilie: THANKS! :D

My kids loved Melissa and Doug puzzles...they also liked real musical instruments-maracas, drums, jingle bracelets, wooden sound makers, etc. I'm musical though and don't mind the 'noise' they like to create (I can't stand electronic noise makers). Blocks are still a favorite here. My son liked the skinny flat rectangular blocks, I think they are called Kappa blocks.