Menu

iTunes account.....I am going to SCREAM

I am trying to update my apps on my iPod touch.

I did everything the way I normally do it.....and it said my password was incorrect. I know it isn't, but they locked me out, so I went to reset my password.

It is all reset now but I have entered it 3 times and every time it says the password is incorrect.

I KNOW it is NOT!

What am I doing wrong and how do I fix it??????

HELP!

Dawn

And there is no way to CONTACT iTunes without emailing and you NEVER get a response!

I once had to deal with iTunes being hacked, after a full week, I finally got a hold of someone who really didn't know what to do (which I realized after many, "Sorry to be hearing this Ma'am, let me be seeing how to help you ma'am." :glare:

The OTHER thing......when it says, "would you like to verify this account by answering security questions?" I push YES. It then has space for me to fill in my birth month and my birth day, but no birth year.

Then it says, "you did not fill in your birth year!" UM, NO, because there is nowhere to PUT it!

Drives me bizerk.

This is my first post to this board, but I had to jump in here! Every time I start ITunes on my macbook it tells me I need to enter my password, and each time it is incorrect. I then spend 5 minutes creating a new password (with at least one capital letter and number, and more than 8 characters long). So then I make note of the new password (because all the obvious ones have been used within the last year, so it won't let me use them again). Then when I try to enter the new password next time, sorry! Get a new password. I've never had such trouble with any software or website! Just had to share in the group angst.

Welcome to the boards.

Yup, drives me crazy. When I first started using iTunes I ended up making three different accounts because it just wasn't letting me in.

I didn't even realize it....but now I have three accounts.

GRRRR!!!!!

Dawn

This is my first post to this board, but I had to jump in here! Every time I start ITunes on my macbook it tells me I need to enter my password, and each time it is incorrect. I then spend 5 minutes creating a new password (with at least one capital letter and number, and more than 8 characters long). So then I make note of the new password (because all the obvious ones have been used within the last year, so it won't let me use them again). Then when I try to enter the new password next time, sorry! Get a new password. I've never had such trouble with any software or website! Just had to share in the group angst.