Menu

Personal - For those of you who get paid to work at home...

Is anyone still reading this thread that has done any type of "virtual asst" job for big bloggers? This is something I have thought about but have no idea how to look for this type of job.

I have grown to love the world of blogging, and having blogged myself consistently for about 5 years, I feel like I could do a pretty good job. :blushing:

Any suggestions?

Is anyone still reading this thread that has done any type of "virtual asst" job for big bloggers? This is something I have thought about but have no idea how to look for this type of job.

I have grown to love the world of blogging, and having blogged myself consistently for about 5 years, I feel like I could do a pretty good job. :blushing:

Any suggestions?

I do this. It involves different things such as writing blogs, finding images to go with the blogs, uploading them to my clients' websites, optimizing them for SEO purposes, creating opt-in forms to capture their readers' info, monitoring blog comments, etc. I really like doing it.

I specialize with fitness professionals, but also do work for other professionals too.

A good place to get your feet wet is to go to elance.com. That is my affiliate link.

You can fill out a profile and start putting in proposals.

Sure, I meant to do that anyway....:D The company I'm contracted to is Working Solutions. They are always looking for new agents and it's a great company to work with. I'm not sure what states are a problem for them though. You'd have to go to the website and check it out. I originally wanted to work for LiveOps, but they weren't hiring in my state. I think these two companies have the best reputations when it comes to this line of work.

Blessings,

Lucinda

I just did my telephone interview with them. It was kind of difficult because you just have to talk to yourself and try and explain how you would handle a call with a customer. I don't know how I did. I stumbled a bit on the first question. I really hope they contact me, but we shall have to wait and see. Thanks for sharing the info!

I just did my telephone interview with them. It was kind of difficult because you just have to talk to yourself and try and explain how you would handle a call with a customer. I don't know how I did. I stumbled a bit on the first question. I really hope they contact me, but we shall have to wait and see. Thanks for sharing the info!

Just wanted to update again in case people want to pursue this. I passed my telephone quiz, my online test and my computer test. I have a live telephone interview tomoorow. This process has moved pretty quickly for me. I still have a lot of questions but I am hopeful. :001_smile: