Menu

Dr. Hive, I have a question!

Today, while simply standing in a line, I felt a very warm feeling in the top left of my left foot. It surprised me so much, I had to look down to see what was going on. Nothing that I could say. Since then I've had one more slight feeling of warmth in my foot and then just on again, off again pulses of pain in the left side of my left calf. Any thoughts as to what's causing this? (First I've ever experienced it!)

I had that when I was taking progesterone, so I assumed it was hormonal. Hot spots on random spots of skin, usually the upper part of my foot. It sounds almost exactly the same... but I couldn't tell you what caused it. It stopped after I ended my use of progesterone cream, though.

I had that when I was taking progesterone, so I assumed it was hormonal. Hot spots on random spots of skin, usually the upper part of my foot. It sounds almost exactly the same... but I couldn't tell you what caused it. It stopped after I ended my use of progesterone cream, though.

I'm not currently on any medication so that's not it. But thanks for the input!:001_smile: