Menu

Do Clonlara and Kolbe offer Online Classes?

Kolbe does not offer online classes. You can pay extra to have them critique the student's work. But I wouldn't call it real teacher-student interaction. Just me.

MODG has a teacher led program for courses but it is not online unless they recently changed things. MODG might be more of what you are seeking? They charge fees for this over and above the family admit fee.

We just signed our 15 year old daughter up for Clonlara. As far as I can tell, they do have online classes with teacher interaction available through their website. We are not going to use any of the online classes this year, since we are starting mid-year and already have her program set for the school year. We may use some of the online classes in the next two school years.

If you have questions, the people I have spoken with at Clonlara have, so far, been very friendly and helpful. I'm sure if you called, they'd be happy to answer your detailed questions. I know I asked quite a few detailed questions about their program over more than one conversation! :D