Menu

Would like info on Classical Reading and Writing Copybook

I put these together. If you have any questions, you can pm me if you'd like. Or I'll answer them here or you can email.

Kimberly

Btw, I haven't finished all of the fonts for year 4. (It gets tedious and I ran out of time.) I plan to have the rest of those up by end of summer. And I'm currently working on year 1, ancients.

Well, to be honest I was dreading putting it together. I couldn't figure out who to focus on. But I found all of this primary source material by the Greeks and Romans and, of course, the Bible. I found some of Aesop's fables in verse among some other appropriate poetry.

The chronological narratives weren't too hard to find, I'm almost done there. And I've even got the Cultural tales picked.

So now I have to cut 'em down to size, edit them, and format them. Then I pick the copywork for each selection. Then comes the pain of doing the fonts. I'm hoping to be done by end of August. I'm working hard on it right now, and I'll be disappearing from the boards for a month or two to get it done.

All in all, I'm really enjoying putting it together. I'm learning tons. I have to read every selection just to be sure there isn't anything too off color that I miss.

Thanks for the encouragement, btw. :)

I wish I could say yes, but I cant. My first priority is teaching my 4 kids and I put these books together on the side during the summer.

I don't advertise much because I don't have the time to do that on top of researching and compiling these. The reason I made them in the first place is because I needed something that was pick up and go. I don't do well having to pull things together on the fly from sundry places. I need everything organized for me because I tend to be organizationally challenged.

But I will start posting again at the end of the summer, and I'm sure I'll have an update on my blog. Basically, a huge relief that I'm done.

Kimberly