Menu

If I use Blogger, how do I 'follow' someone who's using Wordpress?

I don't have any answers.

but maybe some bloggy expert missed seeing this, so I'll add my question also :D

Your post made me remember that I was wondering the opposite (since I have wordpress).

I tried to comment on someone on blogspot/blogger and the computer was trying to tell me I was my husband's blog (he is on blogspot).

I don't have any answers.

but maybe some bloggy expert missed seeing this, so I'll add my question also :D

Your post made me remember that I was wondering the opposite (since I have wordpress).

I tried to comment on someone on blogspot/blogger and the computer was trying to tell me I was my husband's blog (he is on blogspot).

I can't answer the first one, but for this...it probably means your husband's account was signed in. Also, if the blogger doesn't allow anonymous comments you'll have to sign into blogger or get your own account. I've seen plenty of commentors who have a blogger account but not a blog at blogger/blogspot (like me!)

well, if you are following other blogs through google friend connect (google reader), just go to your google reader page and then there should be a space that says "add a blog" and then you can copy/paste the url into that space. Then you should be following.

or if the wordpress blog has buttons for following through email, you could click that.

I like having blogs I follow all in one place -right now, google reader, but I might be picking something else once GFC is not available for wordpress.