Menu

Once Upon a Time: Only just now seeing ep. 7

I read what happened in it ahead of time...normally I'm cool with spoilers, but I just couldn't bring myself to watch this. SOOO SAD. Blech.

Thoughts?

Oh do tell. I lost interest so I haven't seen it in a few. Off to google....

ETA: I did see that one. It's too bad, he was hot :)

Edited by southernm

I guess I didn't find that I had all that much of an emotional reaction to it. For me, it really was an important part of the story and really cemented for me the fact that Regina Mills definitely knows what's going on. I couldn't tell if Rumpelstiltskin had done something that made her not totally realize what was going on.

I guess I didn't find that I had all that much of an emotional reaction to it. For me, it really was an important part of the story and really cemented for me the fact that Regina Mills definitely knows what's going on. I couldn't tell if Rumpelstiltskin had done something that made her not totally realize what was going on.

That's funny because for me it was the other way around. I didn't know how much Rumplestiltskin knew but had figured Regina knew it all especially after the whole sheriff and the heart thing.

That's funny because for me it was the other way around. I didn't know how much Rumplestiltskin knew but had figured Regina knew it all especially after the whole sheriff and the heart thing.

Oh, I thought that was episode 7 (the sheriff heart thing). If it wasn't, THAT was the episode that I was referencing when I said that it became clear that she knew.