Menu

NOT impressed with Evernote . . .

I kept hearing over and over how this was the be all end all organizing app. I have spent over an hour dealing with it, and cannot for the life of me get the darn web clipper thing to install on either my computer, my ipad, or my iphone. I've gone through all the steps on their webpage, and it doesn't work. I tried emailing support, and couldn't even figure out how to send a message.

I shouldn't have to work so freaking hard to get this feature to work, especially since it's really the only reason I wanted this app to begin with. I give up. Delete.

I am using Google Chrome and got it installed just fine, though I didn't think it was installed like a previous poster mentioned. It just sort of works in the back ground. On Google Chrome there is a little green e up in the right hand corner by the address bar.

I did get it installed but am not all that impressed. All it really is, as far as I can tell, is a web clipper. Basically a fancy book mark app. Maybe I am missing something but I like One Note much better.

I am using explorer, and the web clipper is nowhere to be found. I have clicked on every link they provide, which just keeps bringing me back to the same place. I have dragged the icon 6 times, which just results in that particular page being put on my favorites bar, not the web clipper icon. Nothing works. Same with my ipad - nothing gets that web clipper installed. I had no problem with sqworl.

I also find their website confusing to read through. It seems like a product that's supposed to make your life easier should be easy to use!