Menu

Carson-Dellosa has some eBooks and other resources for half off.

pitterpatter

Came across these teacher resource books today that are on sale. They seem to be about half off. Thought I'd share. :001_smile:

eBooks on sale...

http://www.carsondellosa.com/cd2/SearchCatalog.aspx?rows=48&k=is_clearance_item%3a%22True%22+ebookFlag%3a%22true%22&CM_VC=CARSONDELLOSA_213&sort=cy_list_price_lh&start=1

Everything that's on sale...

http://www.carsondellosa.com/cd2/SearchCatalog.aspx?k=is_clearance_item:%22True%22&CM_VC=CARSONDELLOSA_213&rows=48&sort=cy_list_price_lh

Some I think are pretty decent.

AsyncLoadImage.ashx?productId=904082&imageType=Feat $4.97

AsyncLoadImage.ashx?productId=804025&imageType=Feat $6.00

AsyncLoadImage.ashx?productId=0768233704&imageType=Feat $7.00

AsyncLoadImage.ashx?productId=804027&imageType=FeatCreating Curriculum Using Children's Picture Books, $7.00 - This one really appeals to me...just a little below grade level for us. :sad:

AsyncLoadImage.ashx?productId=104099&imageType=Feat $8.00

AsyncLoadImage.ashx?productId=104114&imageType=Feat $8.49 - Just bought this one for Grades 1-2. Super excited about it!

Edited by pitterpatter

I like "Egypt and the Middle East". The ebook copyright is 1995 and I see that there is a new version for full price. I'm pleased with the 1995 version for now. Nothing has changed from the lessons covering 10,000 BC to 1995. If I actually finish all of them before curriculum hopping, then I can worry about 1995-2012. :lol: