Menu

Christian alternative to Just Dance for Wii??

Upon further research, it may be only available for the computer...not the Wii...

I looked at CBD, it looks like they have the CDs, but not the mat. I will have to keep looking. I see it works through the computer, but can it also be hooked up to your TV? Doesn't matter if it's Wii compatible or not. My girls love to dance, and were disappointed when they found out we weren't getting Just Dance.

I looked at CBD, it looks like they have the CDs, but not the mat. I will have to keep looking. I see it works through the computer, but can it also be hooked up to your TV? Doesn't matter if it's Wii compatible or not. My girls love to dance, and were disappointed when they found out we weren't getting Just Dance.

We love Dance Praise here! I bought the CD and mat from amazon for about $35.

I bought my girls 'You Can Dance ABBA' which still might not be exactly what you are looking for, but to me was a lot better then many of the songs of 'Just Dance 2 or 3'. They love my Mamma Mia soundtrack.

http://www.amazon.com/ABBA-You-Can-Dance-nintendo-wii/dp/B005LBDOLK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1325972620&sr=8-1

Here is a broadway version too, see what you think of these songs... honestly I don't know a lot of music so I have to look them up:

http://www.amazon.com/Dance-Broadway-Nintendo-Wii/dp/B003GZY88G/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1325972620&sr=8-2