Menu

How much did you pay for your Sleep Number bed?

Have you slept on one? Some hotels have them. I couldn't sleep on them but I guess they are very popular. I wonder if they have set prices like tempurpedic? I would think buying a bed would be easier local in case you need an exchange. Do you have a sleep number store close by? We have one in the mall. I was at mattress giant today and didn't see any of those.

Hmmm... I would try and find one to test out :) We slept on some at a radisson and they had been terrible. Don't know if it was due to being in a hotel or if it was just the bed. I dont know anyone that has one. I hope you find something. We had looked at temperpedic today since we have one they are replacing. They started at about 1999 for king mattress only. The soft bed which I feel is better in that brand for backs was more money...$3200 for the set or around that. I guess it gives you a comparison.

We bought an air spring foam topped mattress for our little one but the king was $699 king retail only mattress. It was super comfy...the guy came way down off sticker price for the twin, so I imagine the haggle at mattress giant.

I hate bed shopping but we have had good experience with temperpedic and they are doing a free replacement after 10 years. I hope your husband finds relief!!

We love our airbed. Dh has back issues and it is great to be able to adjust. We didn't go with sleep number. I don't think this is the website we bought from but this is the bed. http://www.airmattressadjustablebed.com/product/egret

We have the king with dual chambers. We have had it now over 7 years. We have had to replace a pump once under warranty. We found it was better to put the pumps at the foot of the bed so we didn't sit on it and damage it.

If you have any questions just ask.

Its been a long time, we bought one 11 years ago. I think we paid $1300(king). I have a love/hate relationship with it. My hubby and I are OPPOSITES on our sleep number. So we pretty much stay on our own sides of the bed because with us both in bed their is a ridge in the middle. But because we are so different on our likes on a mattress, it has been a good fit. Just no spooning;).

My MIL bought us our SleepNumber and we love it. I know she got hers on some Home Shopping channel. I don't recall if it was QVC or HSC but she got a pretty good deal on a king there. She didn't tell us how much. Just that she saved a lot. Since it was a gift- I didn't ask. :D

My MIL bought us our SleepNumber and we love it. I know she got hers on some Home Shopping channel. I don't recall if it was QVC or HSC but she got a pretty good deal on a king there. She didn't tell us how much. Just that she saved a lot. Since it was a gift- I didn't ask. :D

I have always found great deals on there...I just NEVER think of checking the website.

We got our sleep number bed from the sleep number place-called the phone number. We actually got a reconditioned one. When people have it and don't like it, or do the 30 day inhome trial and don't like it, they put new bladders on it (I think) and sell it for a fraction of the cost. We love ours.