Menu

New Jersey and homeschooling

No regulations, but for to give them an equivalent education. IT's a lot of freedom and pretty awesome.

Taxes are horrible. BUT, pay can be excellent. Cost of living is high, but comparable to other metropolitan areas.

Where bouts you looking, I'm sire there's someone on the board who could help you more.

Feel free to PM me and I'll be a bit more detailed.

No regulations, but for to give them an equivalent education. IT's a lot of freedom and pretty awesome.

Taxes are horrible. BUT, pay can be excellent. Cost of living is high, but comparable to other metropolitan areas.

Where bouts you looking, I'm sire there's someone on the board who could help you more.

:iagree:

Yup. The cost of living is high but pay tends to be higher. Some areas are more expensive than others - it can vary greatly with the Southern and Northwestern parts of the state being cheapest (but hardest to find work).

No reporting, no testing, no notification. Provide an equivalent education and the burden of proof is on the state if for some reason you are brought to their attention.

:iagree: I love homeschooling in NJ.