Menu

Oh my back!

I was sitting down, leaning forward, putting together a new Playmobil house my DS who is 4 got for Christmas. He tried to walk around me, but there was stuff all over the floor. He tripped and fell on my back!

I couldn't even get out if bed this morning and stand without feeling a ton of pressure in my lower back having to sit back down. I felt the same way yesterday morning and it took me hours to get up and going to get out of the house.

The worst part is, we have no health insurance. Hoping it clears up as always (although it's never been this bad). I see a chiropractor in my very near future.

I just hate feeling useless. My DH has to come home from work to take DCs to swimming lessons today.

Alternate ice and heat on it. The ice gets rid of inflammation and the heat relaxes. I always just want to use heat because it feels so much better, but it can increase inflammation.

Hope you feel better soon!

Thank you for this suggestion! I did this tonight as well as took some Aleve as another poster suggested and I feel a TON better!