Menu

This is why I don't like taking time off school....

I end up taking advantage and staying up way too late....like 3 a.m. most nights! Then I end up needed to sleep in past 10 a.m. in the morning. What a horrible schedule and it makes me feel like such a bum! It usually only takes 3 days off for me to get on this horrible sleep pattern, but seems as though it is much harder to get back on my in bed by midnight and up by 8 a.m. for school schedule. Ugh, Ugh, and Ugh!

I end up taking advantage and staying up way too late....like 3 a.m. most nights! Then I end up needed to sleep in past 10 a.m. in the morning. What a horrible schedule and it makes me feel like such a bum! It usually only takes 3 days off for me to get on this horrible sleep pattern, but seems as though it is much harder to get back on my in bed by midnight and up by 8 a.m. for school schedule. Ugh, Ugh, and Ugh!

:iagree:

I keep the same schedule, but I get so used to not "doing school" that I have to *force* myself back into it. I dread it and avoid it and act like a total brat. :001_huh: I'm guessing it will take until mid-January to get mom back in the swing of things... :tongue_smilie:

Not good! I only let the kids have a break because I only usually do summer breaks and I felt like a mean mom. I only do this because I know it has such a negative affect on me, but I was so burnt out. With this horrible schedule I've gotten myself into, I'm not sure I'll be able to start back up next Tuesday! :(