Menu

I'm almost afraid to ask, but have we had the 'share your family photo' thread yet?

Well, I think it is a fantabulous picture of your crew! I enjoyed reading about your trip. I'm sorry you've had a low year, Colleen. :grouphug:

I just ordered the picts last night, so I'm obviously not on top of getting them out in a timely manner, but you're on the list. :) I think this is the first year Russ and I aren't in the picture. We haven't changed much. Ha! It truly was torturous trying to get the whole family to stand still and have a pleasant look on their faces. How can that be so difficult?! And I couldn't think of a thing to say in a Christmas letter. It was a, well, I'll call it an uneventful year and that will sound better.

Thanks for the hug, friend. I'm sending out cards at a rather slow pace, so think of mine as a genuine seasonal (as opposed to Christmas) greeting. No letter for me, either. Had a written one, it very well might have sounded like something penned by the Soup Nazi.