Menu

If you read The No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency books

***SPOILER ALERT***

I just finished listening to The Saturday Big Tent Wedding Party and there was reference to Phuti losing his foot. I'm up-to-date on the series but just can't remember how Phuti lost his foot. Someone please tell me!

I love Wikipedia:

Phuti Radiphuti, Grace Makutsi's fiancé, introduced in In The Company of Cheerful Ladies. In The Double Comfort Safari Club, he has an accident in which he loses his foot, which causes Mma Makutsi to worry about their relationship. They are finally married in The Saturday Big Tent Wedding Party.

:)

Cat

***SPOILER ALERT***

I just finished listening to The Saturday Big Tent Wedding Party and there was reference to Phuti losing his foot. I'm up-to-date on the series but just can't remember how Phuti lost his foot. Someone please tell me!

He was hit by a truck.

***SPOILER ALERT***

A truck accident at his work. A driver backed into him.

A truck accident at his work. A driver backed into him.

Thanks for the info. Last night I remembered it was a work accident, but I don't remember a truck accident. Now I'll have to go back read/listen to that one again. Actually, I think I might just start at the beginning. Now I know why mil decided not to read any of the Harry Potter books until the series was complete. Too much time to forget in between.

I wonder if this series is now complete with Mma Makutsi getting married and making up with Charlie. Part of me thinks there will be further adventures but part of me felt like there was closure to the series.