Menu

PaperBackSwap

Do people often take days to mark a book as received? I’m tired of waiting for my credits to appear, and I keep missing out on books I want. Some of these books were received about 5 days ago. I mark an item as soon as I get it. I’m starting to think this is more trouble than it is worth!:glare:

Sometimes it takes quite a while to even get a book because they use media mail and that is slow. You could buy credits, you know. It is still cheaper to buy credits and use those for books than to order from a place like Amazon and pay a minimum of $4 for shipping. I think there is a limit of thirty credits a month that you can purchase.

I did buy one credit to use on a book I’ve been looking for, but I have so many books that I shipped out, and 5 of them show they have been delivered when I track them. I’m impatient and want my credits!:D I don’t want to pay for shipping through PBS, so I use dh’s stamps.com account. That way HE can pay for it. :001_smile: I guess I may have to reconsider if I really want my credits quickly...

Sometimes it takes quite a while to even get a book because they use media mail and that is slow. You could buy credits, you know. It is still cheaper to buy credits and use those for books than to order from a place like Amazon and pay a minimum of $4 for shipping. I think there is a limit of thirty credits a month that you can purchase.

There have been a few times when I've forgotten to mark a book as "received" for a few days. I wouldn't have minded a reminder email.

:iagree:

I've started just buying credits instead of sending books out. However, when I used to send books out, I always used PBS shipping in order to get immediate credit.