Menu

Rain, rain, go away...

Guest Katia

I would gladly send it anywhere else if I could. This is the fourth time in the last 4 weeks that dh has had to miss work to try and dry out our flooded basement. Arrggghh!!

We only live 20 miles away (two towns over) from the Parkersburg, Iowa tornado thing. It happened during our dd's graduation ceremony....just missing us. I'd gladly send all of that somewhere else as well, not that I'd wish it on my worst enemy.

If you want rain (or rain-water) please come and see me. I have plenty for you. If it doesn't rain until fall, it would be too soon for me.

I would gladly send it anywhere else if I could. This is the fourth time in the last 4 weeks that dh has had to miss work to try and dry out our flooded basement. Arrggghh!!

Did you hear me groan?? We live at the bottom of a hill bordering a swamp. Honestly, I think this is the first year we haven't had to deal with a flooding issue of some sort.

I hate water.

:grouphug: