Menu

6 weeks of VT and WE ARE NOW READING!!

Misty

I couldn't believe it! We sat down to read her phonics book yesterday and she flew through the sentences!!! She has never done this.. I am AMAZED and sooooo HAPPY!!!! She is finally over this huge hurdle.. She will be 9 years old in May.. Thanks OhE for convincing me to go into VT!!!!!!

:party:

Edited by Misty

That's AMAZING!!!! You made my day, and I'm sure your VT people will be really happy to hear too. :)

Now let someone come along and tell us all how VT is a crock and scam, it's all in our heads, she would have read anyway, they're out for your money, they make up the vision problems, etc. You can just spit in their eyes. NOW you know why we're so adamant. Doesn't solve everyone's problems are everything in kids with the problems, but it sure is awesome for the eyes and visual perception parts of their problems.

:grouphug: congrats!!! I'm considering it for one if my kids but the closest one is an hour away.

Don't even blink an eye--DO IT. The changes are profound, when your kid needs it, it would be worth driving several hours for. The trick is to space those appointments to stay practical. We drove close to that, so we did once a week with stacked appts, not twice a week like they wanted. Our ST is even farther (2 1/2 hours), so for that we're down to once a month with tons of work at home. The key is to get the best you can find and work hard at home with what they tell you to do.