Menu

Barefoot Books?

Is anyone familiar with Barefoot Books? A non-profit I am affiliated with is getting 15% from the sale of books from one of their reps through December so I thought about ordering something. A few of them look interesting, but it is just hard to decide when I haven't seen the books IRL. I was leaning towards the classic collections, but if there are others that I should take a look at, please let me know. I am looking mainly to build our home library. Thanks!:001_smile:

(BTW, if you happen to order and use the link I provided, it will credit Texas Hands & Voices.)

We have a couple, one on African folk tales and one on queens (the historical kind!), and they are fabulous. My kids are growing out of them, but they were some of our favorites. The illustrations are beautiful, the books are of excellent quality, and they are of such diverse subjects.

I don't think you could go wrong with any of their titles that I've seen.

Terri

They're lovely books, and both the stories and illustrations are beautiful. We own a couple, have given them as gifts, and have borrowed others from the library. I was looking on their website a few days ago for books for the kids, mainly hoping to find something for dd11 that would be a book to keep and savor, rather than a quick read, but their books top out below her reading level.